Your Ad Here
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

40th wedding anniversary-THIS IS GOOD

11:27 PM

(0) Comments


A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their
40th wedding
anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet
beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple
and for being
loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you
each a wish.

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the
world with my darling
husband.' The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! -
two tickets for the
Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well , this is all
very romantic, but
an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm
sorry my love, but my
wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a
wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband
became 92 years
old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful
should remember
fairies are female......


SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH ....

AND TO ANY MAN WHO CAN HANDLE IT!

0 Responses to "40th wedding anniversary-THIS IS GOOD"

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here